The goal of our organization is to standardize and promote the field of the zoo, wildlife and exotic pet medicine through raising the standards of keeping, breeding and the veterinary care provided. Providing expertise in the field of conservation of Hungarian and European protected and strictly protected wildlife is also a crucial part of the work we do. We aim to disseminate information and raise awareness on the work we do through research and education both to our veterinary peers and to the general public. Advocating for animal welfare has become an increasingly important task for the members of our organization particularly in the responsible keeping to wildlife and exotic pet animals.
- organization of conferences, workshops, wet labs and masterclasses
- dissemination of information regarding the work we do to our peers in the veterinary profession and to the breeders and keepers of exotic wildlife
- collection of clinical data and information pertaining to exotic pet animals, free-ranging and captive wildlife, zoo animals and Hungarian protected and strictly protected species
- collaboration with government and non-government organizations both in Hungary and internationally who share our goals in our professional, research, educational and public awareness strategies
- coordination, support and subsequent dissemination of research
- consultation in the legal matters pertaining to national conservation